We help people find the perfect mortgage
Help to Buy
Are you eligible? Do you meet the criteria? Are you unsure about the affordability assessment and application process? We can help you with all aspects of the help to buy process from confirming eligibility, conducting the affordability assessment, completing the appropriate application form and then submitting it to the relevant agent.Learn more
There are many reasons why you might choose to remortgage; a better interest rate, additional borrowing, transfer of equity or repayment of a secured loan. Understanding the terms of your existing mortgage is vital and we will always consider the options available with your existing lender.Learn more
Buy to Let
This can be a popular mortgage option for those wishing to invest in residential rental property, who also have a deposit of typically 25% of the property value. Landlords also have a choice between interest-only and repayment mortgages.Learn more
Insurance advice which will give you peace of mind
Life Insurance ensures your family is protected in the event of your death, during the policy term. You choose the amount of cover you need and the length of time you want to be insured for.Learn more
Critical Illness Cover
Critical illness cover is designed to pay out a lump sum if you are diagnosed with one of the critical illnesses covered in your policy. The majority of claims relate to cancer, heart attack and stroke - but there are many more. The term and amount you need can be chosen by you.Learn more
Income protection is designed to replace loss of earnings until you are physically able to return to work. You can choose when the income starts, how much you would like to receive and how long you want the income to be paid for. Different providers have different limits.Learn more
What makes us different
- Charge for a consultation
- Insist on face-to-face meetings
- Have limited choice of lenders or work from a panel
- Keep you hanging around for appointments, answers or updates
Choice Mortgages UK
- Offer a free no obligation consultation
- Can help over the phone, via email or in our office
- Is an independent mortgage broker which can access any lender or insurance provider that is suitable for your requirements
- Are open six days a week and can usually arrange a consultation the same day, answer queries immediately and, due to the latest technology, can provide you with regular updates
- Has a team of experienced advisers who not only deal with straightforward enquiries, but they are used to dealing with complex queries
We're here to help
Your local independent experts
- Unbiased advice with access to the entire mortgage and insurance marketplace
- We offer a free no obligation consultation over the phone or in person
- We are open six days a week
Call us on 01780 480600Speak to an adviser
Choice Mortgages have provided me with a fantastic consultative service for over 10 years. I've had absolute peace of mind that everything related to my mortgage, home insurance, life insurance and critical illness insurance has been in hand. Nicki and the team have always given me informed guidance and I've had every confidence in their recommendations and products. A first-class service that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
A first-class service that I wouldn't hesitate to recommend.
We can help your find your perfect mortgage
Our mortgage brokers have an unbiased view of the whole market
Based in Stamford, Lincolnshire
Providing mortgage and insurance advice nationwide.
Choice Mortgages is an independent mortgage broker; having access to thousands of mortgage and protection products on the market. Our office has been located in Stamford for over 20 years and we have a team of professional advisers with a vast amount of experience.
We offer a free no obligation consultation and help you find the most suitable solution. Understanding lenders criteria and how you are eligible for a mortgage is paramount.
We provide a dedicated personal service and work closely with you every step of the way; organising the paperwork and taking care of the entire application process, making the transaction far less stressful for you. We know lives are busy and we can alleviate the time pressure, by offering telephone or face-to-face appointments.About Choice Mortgages